Sunday 19 April 2015

Let's Start

"You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes"
The Intro

Are you a software developer who is interested in software architecture?

Do you find it odd that technology vendors define 'what software architecture' is ?(who sell you their products eventually.)

You wonder what an architect does and how they do it?
You have seen those diagrams with boxes and line? and you have been told that is architecture?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was a Microsoft developer, learning what architecture is from Microsoft published books and articles, while they were useful, they were tuned to make me use Microsoft products.

They created your world( ,the need),  and they sold it to you.(The matrix)
I assume this is pretty much the same with every other vendor.
   
In these series I will write about the fundamentals, definitions,.., buzz words  to make you comfortable with Software architecture without being tied to a specific vendor

Thanks to SEI who thought me great lessons and opened my eyes. I will be quoting some of their phrases later on.

Enjoy!
Kaveh

No comments:

Post a Comment